What is life coaching?
- Someone who helps you achieve your life’s goals by:
– Discovering the here and now
– Finding a vision
– Developing strategies
– Setting accountability
– Measuring results
What is the difference between life coaching and traditional therapy?
- Traditional therapy will usually explore your past and uresolved issues from your past, like your childhood, upbringing, etc., that may be contributing to your current situation.Life coaching focus on the here and now to assist you in achieving your goals.
How are sessions conducted?
- Sessions take place via phone – this method is most preferred. Sessions are scheduled on a bi-weekly basis because it allow for more flexibility and time to complete action steps that was established from previous sessions, and can be done in the comfort of your home. Most tend to open up more over the phone, then in person.
How many sessions does it take?
- I recommend 4 to 6 sessions to make a change. You will see progress after each session. This is a commitment between you and your coach from the beginning to the end.
What would I talk about?
- Any and everything! Whatever is bothering you, what you would like to change about your life, what do you want to achieve, what do you REALLY want out of your life – there’s no limit!